Reports To: Jesse Rosales
Location: Connecting Point, Greeley, CO
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Job Purpose and Position Overview:
This role will be responsible for aligning clients with industry best practices, maintaining standards, and ensuring client satisfaction.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Exemplify Connecting Point’s Core Values of; A Team Built to Serve, Client Centric/Innovative Problem Solvers, Intentionally Exceptional, and A Culture of Persistent Learning
- Manage client relationships from a technical standpoint including recommending client technology direction and planning
- Ensuring client network and profile documentation is maintained and up to date
- Performing regularly scheduled remote & onsite visits with each assigned account
- Ensure client network is continuously being aligned with defined best practices
- Work with Business Consultant team to make recommendations to improve client’s environment
- Meet the performance goals established by the Executive Team and your direct supervisor
- Read, understand, and follow all company and job related policies and procedures.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent plus two years applicable experience
- High-energy, self-motivated, detailed, well-organized
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Ability to prioritize large list of tasks
- Makes decisions in matters of significance
Measures of Performance:
- Internal company annual review scores. To be delivered by direct supervisor.
- External customer satisfaction as measured by BizRatings client satisfaction reviews and supervisor client reviews.
- Training objectives achieved as requested. Listed in employee’s certification track.
Successfully complete at least 1 technical certification per quarter as defined in your certification track. Incentives are given for exceeding requirement.
- Normal Office
- Light work (lift 10 lbs.)
- Medium work (lift 11-30 lbs.)
- Heavy work (lift 30-50 lbs.)
- Very heavy work (lift over 50 lbs.)
- Other physical requirements (note):
- The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Ability to drive company rented or personal vehicle for required on-site visits.
Mental Requirements: (as presently performed to accomplish essential functions)
- Reading, Writing, Calculating
- Social Interaction Skills
- Works with Minimal Supervision
- Other Mental Requirements (note):
Ability to effectively speak, read and write English
Connecting Point does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Please email email@example.com with a brief qualifying statement and resume.